Our Galesville campus is home to a ministry that has served children and families for many years.
Bethel Little Lamb Preschool
offers a year full of lessons for life. Click on the image to the right to browse our preschool website.
We are a congregation with decades of committment to the region and we've shown our active concern for our neighbors by working to bring God's Word to more and more people.
You are always welcome to visit.
We meet in Galesville at our congregation's church - N16303 Church Lane.
From the stoplight where 53 turns North into town, turn South onto the frontage road. Take that road (McKeeth Rd.) West-Southwest to Church Lane, then turn right and proceed down the hill to our church parking lot.
In Galesville, we offer a midweek worship time on Thursday evening at 6:00 p.m.
Our Sunday worship time is 9:00 a.m.
Bible study and Sunday school follow the service at 10:30 a.m.
Bethel Evangelical Lutheran Church began in this location in 1976. The Lord has blessed the ministry of God's Word among us, enabling us to build a spacious addition to our Galesville church, dedicated in 2003.
Pastors Jon Cox and Jim Mumm serve in both locations. From week to week each will greet you at one of our two locations, lead the congregation in worship and Bible study, and always be available for questions and counsel. We offer our communities:
- An honest message rooted in the ageless text of God’s Word.
- A helpful message that addresses our real life needs.
- A caring ministry from pastors who will work to demonstrate the love of Christ.
- A genuine connection with people who are not perfect, but who are forgiven and grateful.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a growing Trempealeau County-wide congregation.
- A world-wide ministry as a part of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
We also offer Bible instruction to anyone who is interested to learn more about the saving message that Chritianity offers. We want to serve you with the saving Word of God.