We are a congregation with decades of committment to the region and we've shown our active concern for our neighbors by working to bring God's Word to more and more people.
You are always welcome to visit.
We meet in Arcadia at our congregation's church - N29280 Loesel Lane. From the intersection of Hwy. 93 and 95, take 93 North to our location just North of the grain silos.
Our new building was dedicated in 2007.
In Arcadia, our Sunday worship time is 9:00 a.m.,
followed by Bible study and Sunday school at 10:30 a.m.
Pastors Jon Cox and Jim Mumm serve in both locations. From week to week each will greet you at one of our two locations, lead the congregation in worship and Bible study, and always be available for questions and counsel.
We offer our communities:
We also offer Bible instruction to anyone who is interested to learn more about the saving message that Chritianity offers. We want to serve you with the saving Word of God.
- An honest message rooted in the ageless text of God’s Word.
- A helpful message that addresses our real life needs.
- A caring ministry from pastors who will work to demonstrate the love of Christ.
- A genuine connection with people who are not perfect, but who are forgiven and grateful.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a growing Trempealeau County-wide congregation.
- A world-wide ministry as a part of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod